Notification to Our Stakeholders
(International students (current and future), Teachers, agent, Governmental agencies and employees)
Delivery Arrangements and Ownership notification.
- The delivery location is shared between 3 educational institutions. Each institute is a separate legal entity (company) with separate registration on CRICOS for international students but shareholder is the same person.
- Jasmine Education Group Pty Ltd t/as Queen Anne English College and Queen Anne Business College. http://cricos.education.gov.au/Institution/InstitutionDetails.aspx?ProviderCode=03240D
- Queen Anne English College –Australia Pty Ltd t/as My English College (MEC) http://cricos.education.gov.au/Institution/InstitutionDetails.aspx?ProviderCode=03692J
- Australian International Training Academy Pty Ltd t/as My Business Colleges (MBC) http://cricos.education.gov.au/Institution/InstitutionDetails.aspx?ProviderCode=03694G
- To achieve operational efficiency and ensure effective governance, some services may be shared between the above 3 institutions.
- Example of Shared Services may include but not limited to the delivery of ELICOS teaching levels under the following conditions:
- Students at the same level of English proficiency, and 18 years of age or over at the commencement date.
- Similar textbook (Using the same textbook and learning resources).
- Same ELICOS Teacher
- Not more than 18 students in one class at any given time.
Any questions, regarding the above operational arrangements, either speak to student service officer or email us Peo@qaec.nsw.edu.au
COVID-19 – Changes to courses delivery mode in response to COVID-19 arrangements.
Due to covid-19 health restrictions. All courses for all colleges at the same site are offered by the Online method of delivery and distance education.
The colleges will advise students of any changes as soon as possible.